My Thoughts On Luke 15:3

Luke 15:3 So he told them this parable: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he had lost one of them, does not leave the 99 in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

In this parable Jesus is describing unsaved people, but in reading this I think it shows a lot about Jesus' heart. His heart for us is deep and personal. He cares about every last part. Recently I have been challenged once again with intentionality. Intentionality in my words and actions with other people. I only have a little over a month left here with these people in this place and I often find myself growing lazy with the way that I love them. One thing in this last month I want to apply to my life is writing down prayer requests for each one of them. I want to be asking and caring about each one of their hearts. This is something I want to take wherever I am in life. I want to love intentionally. Not growing lazy. Not being selfish in my love. I am tired of my first priority being me. I want to love others deeply and fully not considering myself. God help me to love with the very last piece of me. Not leaving a single person behind. Help me to love with your love.

Application: This week I will write down prayer requests and pray specifically for each one of my teammates.

Comments

Popular Posts